Welcome home to Gamma Pi!
Construction of our current chapter house began in May 2015 and was completed in August 2016. We absolutely love our house; it truly feels like home. Whether you need a quiet environment to study or want to catch up with friends over dinner, the Kappa house is the place to be!
Don't be shy... take a peek inside!
Our house sleeps 60 members, typically all sophomores, and our live-in House Mother, Momma Suz! Our members enjoy the following amenities:
- Extensive dining room with 2 projectors
- Spacious back patio with 3 TVs and fountains
- Fully stocked and refrigerated food and beverage area
- Water, soda, juice and coffee machines
- A fully-equipped kitchenette
- A formal living room
- An informal living room/library
- 2 study rooms with a printer and office supplies
- A conference room and mail room
- House Mother suite
- Two-person guest suite
- Full-sized chapter room complete with projectors and technological equipment
- Elevator access
- Two floors of residency that include the following accommodations on each floor:
- Double rooms
- A lounge room complete with full-size TV and surround-sound system
- Two community bathrooms with fully-stocked spa amenities
- Full-service laundry rooms
- Three washers and dryers
- Ironing boards and steamers